Case Management - The Key to Success in Homecare
She will share her winning strategies to use within a case management model:
- Communication: It is vital that clinicians remain in close communication for effective case management, so establish guidelines to stay connected.
- Processes for admission, recertification and discharge: Here’s how to streamline these procedures to boost efficiency.
- Documentation techniques: Record all coordination of care meeting all requirements without increasing documentation time.
- Processes to manage episodes: Know your profit/loss per patient and avoid surprises in the monthly financials with these fool-proof techniques to track your patients throughout each episode.
- Scheduling methods: Empower your clinicians to manage their patients while the agency provides oversight of master schedules. Find out how to develop multi-disciplinary teams to jointly carry a caseload of patients.